the World of rubber products
More than 7000 items of Precision Molded
rubber products with maximum size up to
We produce Big-size Molded rubber products
with maximum size up to 2000х1000х1000mm.
Extrusion line produces rubber pipes with
outside D 6-80mm, ensures a pressure up to
20bar. Profiles are round and complex section.
In 2016 we start production of Custom Molded Polyurethane Parts (PU):
Polyurethane Molded products - with maximum size up to 2000х1000х50mm.
• Hardness: from 20A to 75D (durometer)
• Colors: any color
• Castings: open casting and centrifugal casting capabilities
In 2015 commissioned Big-size Rubber press
Producer - Wuxi Jinhe Science & Technology Co., (China)
- now we produce Big-size Molded rubber products with maximum size up to
- compressive force is 600t;
- modeling pressure is 320bar.
The first batch of products - forklift tyres DELASSO Model R101 was made on May,
27th 2015 (size 5.00-8 / 3.00).
Special hardwearing caoutchouc composition makes better damping capacity
and lifetime of forklift tyres DELASSO.
Model R102 (size 4.00-8 / 3.00) is also available now.
In 2013 commissioned Extrusion line
Producer - Zhejiang Baina Rubber Equipment CO.,LTD (China)
- extrusion line produces rubber pipes, reinforced rubber pipes for cooling
systems and seals with outside D 6-80mm;
- extruded pipes ensures a pressure up to 20bar;
- extrusion line produces two types of reinforcement: "Braid" and "tying";
- extruded profiles are round and complex section;
- extrusion line is equipped with automatic measuring the inner and outer
diameter of the profile, which allows to control the size and geometry directly
at the manufacturing stage.
In 2012 commissioned Injection Molding Machine for Rubbers
Producer - SUNGJIN MACHINERY Co., Ltd. (Korea)
- the volume of the dose is 1500 and 3000cc;
- compressive force is 300t;
- this machine used for production of Precision Molded rubber products with
maximum size up to 1120х1000х50mm;
- adjusting the temperature of the heat medium can adjust the normal
temperature to 120°C, and show current value with a tolerance of ± 2° C.